PItech was established and incorporated in Uganda in 2007 as a company focusing on strengthening business and public institutions in their quest of improving their technological solutions. We deliver highly effective customized services to our clients.
Our extensive experience and on-going commitment to leading edge technology of best practices can help you and your institution achieve its goals.
To become East Africa’s leading IT and Telcom outsource service provider while offering a niche product range including Network design and implementation, Data and information security design and training, installing, commissioning, training and maintaining telecommunication links by committing world-class technology and human resource to understanding and satisfying our customers’ business requirements.
Our goal is to uphold integrity, professionalism, and business ethics as the cornerstone of our relationship with our stake holders, customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, and the community.
STRATEGY AND BUSINESS PLAN
PItech helps your company to carry out the installation of communication systems such as BTSs, Towers, VSATs, Voice/PABX, CPEs, Server racks, Wi-Fi radios, Networking, Network Firewalls and routing appliance installation and configurations, VPNs, internet gateways, telephony and optical fiber systems. Installation of BTS generator sets, high capacity fuel tanks, microwave links including their wall and roof top pole mounts.
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF:
This team of highly skilled and qualified personnel can;
• Advise, recommend and enhance telecommunication organizations development through the production of high quality services which lead to sustainable improvements as a result of technology transfer.
• Identify training needs and performance gaps in organizations involved in Telecommunications / IT related activities with a view of meeting coverage, quality and capacity targets.
• Develop training programs for organizations that are involved in telecommunications/IT operations and developments.
• Carry out telecom/IT related research; draw up research proposals plus data collection and analysis of telecom /IT projects.
• Field surveys and planning, give well planned advice on metallic materials and products to use like brackets and site fencing.
For more Information, please download our company profile
To subscribe to our mailing list where we bring you the latest news and stories in the technology spheres across the world as well as our on going promotions, follow this link: Sign up
And to opt out and or Unsubscribe, please follow this link: Unsubscribe